Supervisory Committee Exams meet the NCUA requirement Part 715 Appendix A and Section 715.7 Other Supervisory Committee Audit of the NCUA Rules and Regulations. These procedures became effective for all Supervisory Committee Exams occurring after March 31, 2020.
Additional procedures can be performed in accordance with a clients needs.
Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
Bank Secrecy Act examinations
focus on identifying risks, monitoring programs, and training
for both employees and officials.
Utilizing the FFIEC's examinations manual for BSA and OFAC examinations, we review institution policies, training, risk profiles, and procedures. The results are complied into a report with recommendations for improved controls and efficiencies.
The National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) requires any
financial institution that originates or receives ACH transactions to have
an ACH Exam performed annual.
- ACH Compliance
- Following the procedures in the ACH Rules, we review ACH
operations, administrative controls, internal operating controls, and
- Internal Auditing Services
- What do you do when you institution reaches the point that you need to add
an internal auditor but can't afford another full-time employee?
- Our staff can tailor an internal audit program to your financial
institution's needs and budget based on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Supervisory Override Review
- Policies & Procedures Review
- Fixed Asset Inventories
- Business Continuity Review
- We provide an affordable way for the small to medium sized financial
institution to monitor internal controls by outsourcing the internal audit